Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I work at Kiddie Kandids located in the Babies R Us at Hacienda Crossings in Dublin. I pretty much see the same people everyday, day in, day out, and I tend to notice things.

There's this one Babies R Us associate that I think is really beautiful. I get kinda embarrassed because I catch myself staring at her. Not just looking, like when you glance at someone, but really staring. Sometimes, she looks in my direction and she just smiles at me. I didn't see her for a few days and I was kinda bummed. Does this make me...GAY?

No, it doesn't. I'll explain.

I've had few lesbian encounters. I've kissed girls. I've been put in a situation to have sex with a girl (2 of them actually). I was even propositioned by my high school best friend to be in a threesome with her and her then-boyfriend. I'm happy with who I am with now and honestly, I wouldn't want go out with a girl for 2 reasons: (1) girls are drama and (2) they have smaller hands than me.

I guess my point is that I'm pretty tired of labelling and profiling. I'm tired of people trying to fit a category or saying, "well, if your not, then what are you?" Both my college majors devoted so much time into figuring out why this is so. I'm just really over it.

No comments: