Sunday, August 24, 2003

Yay! I'm officially a ninang. I am so privileged to be asked to be a part of someone's life like that. It's crazy since I've only been in Byron's friends lives for a little less than a year, but they feel close enough to me to ask me to be a godparent. When they asked me I thought I was gonna cry! But I guess that just goes to show you that you just don't know what kind of impact you have on someone's life until something like that happens...

It kinda makes me think about what other kind of impact I have on other people's lives. You ever get that feeling that you don't really feel like you're doing much, but in reality you are? I'm the type of person that has no idea how I must look to other people. I just go on thinking that I'm just like everyone else, trying to get by with what I do and believing that I'm no one truly spectacular. Then someone goes and makes me a ninang or tells me that I'm impressing the big wigs in my company or saying that they wouldn't mind woking for me if I was DM. I don't know if I should call it being humble or oblivious.

Or maybe I'm just the BOMB.

No comments: