Friday, March 11, 2005

2 more hours...

...and 20 mintues until I consider it the weekend officially. I don't know wh, but I have a very difficult time staying awake after lunch. I don't know if it's because I just ate lunch or what. It's freezing cold in this office and I don't know why. I'm still debating on whether I should go home and get a jacket for my "date" later. Argh...I just want to go in my car and take a nap!

This blog has become a forum to ramble and not make any kind of sense at all. I attribute it to the fact that my days have become somewhat predictable and that I'm just not 21 anymore. I feel like there are more important things like paying bills, putting food on the table and keeping a roof over our heads, than my current emotional state or how I feel about a certain type of person.

I'm still going to write, but it just might not be as interesting as it was before (if it was interesting at all)...unless I write about wedding stuff...

No comments: