Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patrick's Day

Wedding countdown: 8 months, 19 days

I, for one, have never really celebrated this "holiday" with much fervor, although I am wearing a pale green shirt so as to ward off those who pinch.

I have those days when I just kind of want to write what I want without thinking about saying too much since I truly believe that there aren't very many people out there that read this thing. I also believe that I have an image to maintain, so I will be as cryptic as possible while still getting my point across (and maybe, if I am so lucky) offend some people in the process.

Lately I've been feeling very...emotional...almost overreactive...to Byron lately. I don't know if it's the fact that I just started a fresh pack of pills, my UTI 2 weeks ago, or the "excitement" of all the wedding planning, but it's definitely something. Right before we went to sleep, Byron noticed all the bills I pay on top of the computer. He said something about me ruining his credit because they weren't sent out yet and I just went off on him. He did apologize for the insensitive comment because of previous conversations regarding my feelings on living there, but I really think that I overreacted. I admit it. I OVERREACTED. Women don't normally admit this, so this is a big step for me.

I think that lately I've been putting our relationship under the microscope because we're going to be spending the rest of our lives together.

It's been almost 3 months and I still don't regret saying yes.

1 comment:

reegsta said...

wow a girl admitted to overreacting?? well dudes already admit to being insensitive so its no biggie, i guess they cancel each other out. hope all is well in T-ville =P