Thursday, March 31, 2005

Serial Randomness

-The celebration of Jesus being risen has liberated me...I can eat rice again.

-I ate some Cali Rolls yesterday for dinner and it had sesame seeds in it. I know that I chewed them up real good too. I took a poop this morning and the sesame seeds were still in tact! Damn, just like corn. Why does that happen?

-When you need it, you can't find it. But when it's useless, it's everywhere.

-I remember in the 4th grade I had a project in which I had to creat a recipe including chocolate. Honey + Peanut Butter, sandwiched in between 2 Graham Crackers, then covered in melted Milk Chocolate = the After School Special.

-When 1pm rolls around, I never know what I want for lunch. Oh, look what time it is and guess who doesn't know what they're having for lunch.

-I must, I must, I must increase my...workout time?

-Does anyone want to buy me the "Jersey Trilogy" on DVD? I already have it on VHS. Too bad I don't have a VCR.

-While looking through myspace.com, I've noticed that my brother's middle/high school friends are all getting drunk in Vegas and complaining that they're not 21 anymore. Not 21 anymore? When did y'all even turn 18?

-Happy Birthday Nelson!

No comments: