Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hump Day

I remember at UCSB they used to have these performances at the Hub in the UCen every Wednesday night. They would have all these food/beer specials to encourage students to come and "get over the hump." I never went to these things, but I'd always see those table tents everytime I went to the UCen. Everytime someone says something about hump day...I would always think of that...weird.

I always wondered about this part of my life when I was in college. I wondered what kind of job I would have, where I would live and who I would marry. It just seemed so foreign to me. There were even times when I thought that nothing was going to happen at all. My job now is okay. I'm not going to say I like it or that I don't because I really don't feel anything about a job or work in general. Mountain House is far when you're driving home alone at night, but I highly recommend that you live with the person you're going to marry BEFORE you say "I do."

I've learned so much, but there's still so much more...

No comments: