Tuesday, March 15, 2005

carpal tunnel

Maybe I'm spending too much time in front of the computer. I think that my eyes are going bad from looking at the computer all day, but the ironic thing is that I do have glasses specifically for extended periods of time where I am reading or on the computer. Unfortunately for me, I lost those glasses when I was working a KK in San Jose.

Does anyone know what carpal tunnel syndrome feels like? Just a thought. I'm afraid of getting it, although I wouldn't be too surprised if I did given the nature of my work for the past year.

We're on our way to planning this shindig we refer to as "the wedding." We got the church, reception site, flowers and DJ. We still need to book a photographer/videographer and day-of coordinator. There's a bridal fair this weekend that Byron will be attending with me (yay!), so hopefully there are some good vendors there and cake samples (yum!). I've been thinking about DIY centerpieces, favors and invites...good thing I got my bitches (aka bridal party) to help. It'll be like a mini-sweat shop. Not that I support those kind of things.

No comments: