Friday, April 15, 2005

baby talk

What I love about Sabercat Friday nights is that I can go to Union City to spend some QT with my little shining stars, Taryn & Royce. Taryn is a full fledged little girl now with that 5 going on 13 attitude and Royce is at that copying stage, so you really have to watch what you say in front of him. I need to find some kind of office store to make our inserts for our save-the date mailings. I'm going to print those out at my parents house because they have a really nice printer.

Byron and I made the decision to become pregnant in 2006. Surprisingly, he was the one that brought it up.

I was really upset about Byron's purchasing decisions as of late and was upset for most of the night. Then we got a phone call from his mom only to find out that one of his aunts had an annuerism (sp?) this week. She is now brain dead and they are pulling her from life support this weekend.

Life is too short to wait for the inevitable.

No comments: