Wednesday, April 06, 2005

oh...it's so quiet!

That Bjork song reminds my of 2 things: Colorguard and Happy Texas.

I've been looking into honeymoons in Tahiti and Bora Bora. It is so beautiful there! I can't seem to find my passport though...uh oh.

I took some Nyquil last night because my allergies where kicking my ass. I didn't know this at the time, but it's actually possible to hallucinate in your sleep.

I've compiled a list of "first dance" songs and have printed out about 10 pictures of possible wedding dresses. See what happens when your boss is gone for the week?

I ain't no holla back girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shhhhhh...shhhhhh. speaking of guard...it's nationals as we speak and like a big dork i'm tracking the scores, why you ask? cuz i'm a big dork. i lab u and miss u mucho.

dawn marie said...

Haha...I should track to since I ain't doing shit at work! WGI.org here I come!