Friday, April 22, 2005

long week

Happy 82rd Birthday Grandma!

It has been a very busy week for yours truly. I would like to, if I may, pat myself on the back because out of the 5 work days this week, I was successfully able to wake up at 545 am and work out for 4 of them before work. For those that know me well, you know that I love me some sleep. I love sleep so much that my last 2 quarters at the University of Casual Sex & Beer, I never had a class before 2 pm...and still never made it there. Sad.

We went to Byron's aunt's funeral on Wednesday. Byron's mom introduced me to a lot of family. I'm actually starting to feel like an Evangelista.

That same night, things happened that resulted in Byron falling asleep and me crying. We're okay now.

Did you know that you can custom print on M&Ms? I think that is the coolest thing!

Cingular sucks because I had a voicemail on my phone and couldn't access it 'til yesterday.

Save-the-date magnets wer shipped on Wednesday. Now if only I could get my I heart Byron shirt so I can wear it on Sunday...

2 comments:

reegsta said...

wow u and lady ecstacy are gonna have the same last name...well until she gets married

dawn marie said...

I know huh! It's crazy!...until she gets married.