Tuesday, April 26, 2005

stir it up

I got my "I Heart Byron" T-shirt yesterday. I thought it was a baby tee for some reason and ordered it in large, but it turned out to be a regular size shirt. Oh well...it's the thought that counts.

This past weekend we had a get together with our families and bridal party. It was cool just hanging out, eating, stuffing envelopes with save-the-date stuff and admiring my artistic abilities. Byron's mom made her list of people to invite...and the list was 100+ people. All I have to say to that is "snip, snip."

Because of this, I apologize in advance to the people who are assuming that they are invited to the wedding. I quickly learned that weddings are quite expensive and that Byron and I combined have a lot of family.

I got my tax return last week and it's already spoken for. Luckily, I get paid next week. Not so luckily, that's already spoken for too. I just cannot win.

Some people should really think before talking.

No comments: