Thursday, April 14, 2005

sacrifice

Have you ever had a conversation on the phone with someone and wanted to stick your hand in the reciever and strangle them?

I felt that way today, except I wanted to do it over email.

SOMEONE who I have been sharing my life with for the past 2 years advised that he had recently purchased maple cabinets for the garage. This same SOMEONE also gave me a long winded speech a few days after becoming engaged about how we should not make extraneous purchases as we are footing most of the wedding bill ourselves.

I'm just frustrated because we're supposed to be in this, all of this, together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DAWN! It's JEFF (from SB). I found your blog on Regan's and I just wanted to say hi and congrats on your engagement! I am very excited for you and I'm happy you found someone special. Anyway, in case you ever get bored, I included my Xanga page on here also. Take care!