Tuesday, April 12, 2005

eye of the tiger

I've been having some skin issues lately right next to my right eye. It's like dry and flaky, but that's what I get for rubbing my eyes right? Do you know why girls rub their eyes in the morning? Because they have no balls to scratch! HAHA...that was a really old joke that I had to share with everyone.

We haven't hit the 6 month mark yet and we have almost all of our vendors set. Deposits are paid and contracts are signed...woohoo! I feel like I should be doing stuff like making centerpieces and favors and what-not. There's still so much to do...I don't want to run out of time...

sidenote: You know that FRIENDS episode where Monica tries on Emily's dress, then both her and Phoebe are having this grand old time in wedding dresses in Monica's apartment? I TOTALLY know how that feels now. I want to be sitting at work, wearing my dress because that dress makes me feel so beautiful.

No comments: