Friday, June 03, 2005

busted

My oh-so-sweet fiance decided to wash and vaccum my car two days ago...and he found my pack of cigarettes in the center console. I know how he feels about that kind of stuff, so I felt really bad when he approached me about it. I don't know why I got back into the habit again...he kept asking me why and I'd simply say "I don't know."

So I got to thinking, it was a comfort for me back then...then I turned to food...and with all my weight-loss efforts, I've reverted back to my old comfort. It's really sad when I think about it. I don't know why I smoke, I don't know why I started in the first place, and I don't know why I'm not committed to quitting.

In other news, I did start a wedding xanga...if you'd like the link, let me know.

Have a super fantastic weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! Hook me up with your Xanga link (or find me on my page). Bye!!

Anonymous said...

i wanna see too. bring me into your hectic world of wedding planning.

cici said...

me too!