Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh Mother Nature

Last time I checked a calendar, I saw that it was June. What the hell...rain? Oh Mother Nature, why must you fuck with us so? Is it that time of month? Because if it is I totally understand...

I hate being left alone on a Tuesday night. I also don't like being yelled at (well, more of a "I'm worried about you" yell than a "Die bitch, die!" kind of yell) while half asleep. I'm not mad, I just don't have anything to say... That's on the real tho.

I gave in a bought some stuff online. Hopefully, I'll get it on Friday. We'll see though. I still do not know what to wear this Saturday. What the hell man, it's not like a formal event or anything...why am I being so indecisive? But I tried on some dresses that I haven't worn since the summer before my last year in college...and they fit! Woo hoo me!

Yogurt is delicious twice a day. Oatmeal ain't that bad either. According to my sister, "It makes you HELLA regular." Damn skippy!

Mountain House = 3 cars, 2 drivers
Union City = 3 cars, 5 drivers
My Lucky will be on loan to my sister while her car's in the shop. Sigh...I don't like automatic in traffic. I will miss you Lucky.

The crap I don't talk about on here anymore Enjoy!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments: