Friday, June 17, 2005

incomplete

I am bored as all hell today at work, so what do I do? Browse xangas of course! I came upon some for some of my sisters who were freshman when I was in my last quarter in school. It got me thinking about 2 things 1) how effin' old I am now and 2) the list of things that I was supposed to do before I left SB. Let's take a gander at that list shall we?

1. Go fishing in the reflecting pool at Storke Tower
2. Light my cigarette on the Eternal Flame
3. Watch the sun come up from the RBR
4. Drive Lucky through campus
5. Get drunk at Chilito's at the UCen during school hours
6. Throw a slammin' apartment party
7. Have sex somewhere on campus, excluding on-campus dorm rooms

I was able to complete 3 of the seven aformentioned. Which 3 I'll leave to your imagination *evil laugh* Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

reegsta said...

hehehe....reminds me of my retro post earlier this week =P.

3 outta 7 aint bad ;-)

Anonymous said...

I, too, have accomplished 3 of your 7 goals...how funny...jenn