Wednesday, June 01, 2005

in my head

I recently was suckered into join BMG, which is cool because I get CDs that I've been meaning to get. I just never got around to getting them. The things you'd do for a free mini-IPod, which I don't even really think I'm going to get. Oh well.

Because I have this new collection of CDs, I know have music constantly playing in my head. Here's my "grab bag" of lyric snippets for today:

"I believe in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
You see, I've waited all my life
For this moment to arrive
And finally...I believe"

"She was a disco light on a Friday night
She moves across the floor
She's oh so tight like dynamite
Blowin' me up with her love."

"You know you did it...I'm gone
To find someone to live for
In this world
There's no light at the end of the tunnel tonight
Just a bridge that I gotta burn"

I'm such a pop-tart.

No comments: