Tuesday, July 05, 2005

and we're back.

What a busy weekend...I had 4 days off and it still wasn't enough! WTH!

Friday: Worked out, went grocery shopping, Ohana for lunch w/ babe at work, drove to San Jose for Tahiti Fete to see Taryn dance but fuckin' missed her because they started early! When do those things ever start on time! BOOO! Picked up babe at work w/ 2 Mocha Fraps in hand, crossed the bridge to IKEA in the EPA, found candles and candleholders for the centerpieces super cheap, Wal-Mart at Macarthy Ranch, on to DnB for dinner and drinks w/ old coworkers. It was fun, but I was faded off 3 margaritas...who's weaksauce now?

Saturday: Woke up butt ass early to get ready to watch Roycee dance at Tahiti Fete, didn't want the same thing to happen that happened to me the prior day so we were there extra early...and guess what...they DIDN'T start on time! Bastards! Stayed there until about 11a (got there at 9a) left to Byron's parents house for Jun's grad party...that started at 5p! Setting up for what seemed like days in the hot ass sun and didn't leave until 3a! Babe's cousin's are pretty funny...I'm so the daughter now.

But wait...there's more...

Sunday: Got up to clean for our potluck/BBQ/day before the 4th. Ate hella in the climate controlled kitchen w/ 10 kids under foot. Illegal fireworks display which everyone enjoyed however I now know what a heart attack feels like. Police came, but like 3 hours later and didn't really do anything but talk to my dad. Had 4 Smirnoff Ices (the twisted kind) within a span of 1 hour after everyone had already left, was drunk as all heezy and babe didn't even have a glass of water next to me on the nightstand! Guess he doesn't know what it feels like to take care of a drunk person.

Monday: Cleaned house like mad people, waited for my lil shit, one of my kids and Katherine to come on over. I heart my sisters! Almost done w/ the invites (cutting them at least), had some ice cream and chocolate cake...now feeling like a fat ass. Some good sex too.

I'm tired and want to go in my car and sleep. Why is it so windy? I hope BART doesn't go on strike tomorrow otherwise I'm likely to kill someone tomorrow.

Lesson learned: Even if the weekend was extended, it's still not enough time.

No comments: