Tuesday, July 12, 2005

fruit

Who knew strawberries and pineapple would be quite refreshing on a hot summer day such as this one?

It's 4:30pm. I'm SOOOO READY to go home. I could leave early...I had to drop my boss off at the BART station. Hmm...decisions, decisions.

Why can't motivation to work out be the same as motivation to eat ice cream? One of the many wonders of the world...

I still hate it when ugly girls try to act cute. Ugh. What I hate more than that is when ugly girls think they're cute. Hello Cleopatra...Queen of Denial.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hahaha.... any examples of ugly girls who act cute?

You know what I hate?

When girls where big platform shoes. or when they wear sandals and their toes be hanging out... a.k.a. cliffhangers.. One time I saw some girl with her toes sticking out, they were practically touching the ground. HOW do you not feel that?

dawn marie said...

Omg...I saw a "What Not to Wear" episode and there was a girl on it that totally did that! And her only response was "the shoes were on sale!" Boo to that!