Tuesday, July 26, 2005

spoilers

I think that I am one of the few people that haven't seen the last installment of Star Wars. What doesn't help is that my husby-to-be isn't a really avid movie-goer, but these days I'm not really down to spend $10 to watch a movie. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. My wonderful mother however, decidedly spoiled the movie for me, but it's just one of those things where I already saw the other 5 might as well finish off the series.

I did get to see Wedding Crashers this weekend which was promised by someone to be a "knee-slapping good time." It lived up to that , although I would add shake-back-and-forth-in-your-chair, violently-slap-and-shake-the-person-who-went-with-you-to-see-it, I'll-more-than-likely-buy-the-DVD comedy o' the year. It was definitely $5.25 well spent and I got to spend some QT with my better half. The funniest part was when _______ was ______ while they were ________. Hilare.

I give the movie 4 out of 5 bridezillas.

1 comment:

reegsta said...

haha we had a similar review. maybe we should be the new siskel and ebert?