Wednesday, September 28, 2005

please stop this ride

I's like to get off now. Really...like right now. I spent a good part of the morning on worry status because I didn't get an email from my husby. Before you pass judgement and classify me as a psycho bitch, let me explain why these morning emails are important.

Byron and I both work about 45 miles away from our home, which means that we average about an hour and a half on the road every morning. Byron also drives a vehicle that is older than 10 years and has had some trouble with it. Because I'm not officially his wife, I'm not considered next of kin and if something were to happen to him...it would be a while before I'd find out.

After the 50th time trying to call his office phone, he finally answers. I'm relieved and pissed at the same time. There is just entirely too much going on in my life right now and SATURDAY can't come soon enough. If you haven't responded, do it now bitches.

1 comment:

positivespace said...

Hope you had a good sleep at your bachelorette party, weak sauce! ;D

j/k... love you, girl!