Monday, September 12, 2005

weekend update

I just realized that the next 3 weekends (or Saturdays at least) are booked. Man...I don't have time for anything it seems! This weeked was especially eventful, with both mom's birthdays, a night at Saddle Rack and engagement photos!

Saturday: San Jose for Mom Evangelista's birthday. It was more like just eating lunch with her because she had to get ready for those dinner/dances they always go to! Walked around Eastridge mall to see the renovations and was kind of impressed! Headed over to Fremont for line dancing and mechanical bull action...nice.

Sunday: Union City for Mom Soria's birthday. Saw my brother (who I hardly ever see) and the kiddies which is always a good time. My cousin and his kids came by but only as wee were leaving so I was kinda bummed about that. Engagement pics taken at MH and I had a smashing good time! I can't wait to see them!

*sigh* Back to work...

No comments: