Friday, September 23, 2005

will and grace

I hear it's the last season...would anyone like to confirm? I thought it was supposed to premiere last night...NOPE! Unless it's on a different night and I did not get that memo. The DVDs definitely go on my "must buy" list. I love it because it reminds me of my most favorite homosexual on earth...

I watched that hour long special on Lifetime and I almost peed in my pants from laughing so hard..."Denied...denied...Approved. Good times. I love TV.

I also caught the premiere of "Everybody Hates Chris." My advice to you all: Watch it. Seriously. It's pretty effin' funny. If you are so inclined to continue to watch something else afterward Love, Inc. ain't that bad either. It's one of those guilty pleasure shows.

2 comments:

Joy said...

whens everybody hates chris on?

Anonymous said...

yup...it's will and grace's last season. (boo! there go my chances of ever watching a taping) and the season finale is next week and they're taping it LIVE. it should be hilarious since they all play off each other really well. i'll be thinking of my grace/karen when i tune in. =)