Monday, January 26, 2004

Aw SHiEt...another frickin' survey...

Time started: 11:10 pm
· Name: Dawn Marie Soria
· Birthdate : September 15, 1979
· Hometown: Union City
· High School: James Logan
· Siblings: Sister Zen, Brother Jimbo...(Soon to be)In Laws Ralph and Ernesto Jr.
· Righty/Lefty: Right

· ~~~~~Your Looks~~~~~
· Hair Colour : black with brown highlights
· Eye Colour : brown
· Contacts/Glasses: Nope
· Any Piercings: 4 unused ear holes

· Any Rings: Haha...you'd think with 2 "soon to be in laws"...but no.
· What Shoes Do You Wear: Pumas, please. Some Steve Maddens too...thanks.

· ~~~~~Just Lately~~~~~
· How are you today: illin' on my day off
· What shirt are you wearing: CDT Sweatshirt
· What does your hair look like now? tied back after a rousing hour of DDR
· What song are you listening to right now: nothing
· you ate: toast and chocolate milk
What is the weather right now: rain...i think
· The last person you talked to on the phone: Byron...right before I picked him up from work

· ~~~~~More About You~~~~~
· What are the last four digits of your phone? 8575 or 6406
· If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink
· Have you ever almost died: no...thank you Jesus
· Best advice anyone's given to you: There's a difference between being able to do something and wanting to do something. Hence my current career dilemmas.
· What sport do you hate the most? hockey...I just don't understand it.

· How many phones do you have in your house: 4...6 including mine and Byron's cell phones.
· Do you have your own phone line: um...besides my cell phone...yes
· Place for a dream house: Hawaii...but I like the one that I'm in now
· Who would you tell your dreams to: Byron...xcept the ones I want to come true
Who is the loudest friend: Hmm...I think I'm the loudest friend
Who is the quietest friend: Liza

· ~~~~~You and Love~~~~~
· Do you believe in love: yes...didn't for a while though
· Do you believe in love at first sight? yes...my niece Taryn and my nephew Royce
· Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? yes
· Did you send this to your crush: uh...what?
· What song do you want played at your funeral: what the hell kind of question is this
· Lights on/off: On...gotta see the O-face
· Do you like snow, sun, or rain: um...in moderation
· Summer or winter: winter
· White or chocolate milk: Both
· Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Jell-O...there's always room for Jell-O
· Skiing or boarding: boarding
· Day or night: night
· Cake or pie: I have to choose one?
· Diamond or pearl: diamond
· Sunset or sunrise: Sunrise = Dawn

Time finished: 11:22 pm

No comments: