Wednesday, January 14, 2004

From Cheryll. Miss you too!

[ x ] Spell your first name backwards - nwad
[ x ] The story behind your lj/xanga/blogger username – Hawaiian Name
[ x ] Are you a lesbian – No. Strictly dick-ly
[ x ] Where do you live – In sin with the boyfriend...at Mountain House.
[ x ] Wallet – Kenneth Cole (discounted from Ross)
[ x ] Hairbrush – I have two.
[ x ] Toothbrush – That too.
[ x ] Jewelry worn daily – None...yet.
[ x ] Blanket – King sized, fought over nightly with another blanket hog.
[ x ] Coffee cup – Blue Cobalt.
[ x ] Sunglasses – I lost them. How sad.
[ x ] Underwear – Nope.
[ x ] Shoes – Comfortable ones since I'm on my feet all day.
[ x ] Handbag – Fake Gucci and Burberry
[ x ] Favorite top – I don't have a favorite so much as a top I where all the time...aka my Kiddie Kandids Shirts.
[ x ] Cologne/Perfume – Velocity by MK
[ x ] CD in stereo right now – One that Ben made so I can write songs to it.
[ x ] Tattoos – Butterfly on my back, low and to the left.
[ x ] Piercings – Um...four holes in my ears that I do not use.
[ x ] What you are wearing now – Again, Kiddie Kandids uniform.
[ x ] Hair – Long, Brown highlights, Rounded Layers (need haircut)
[ x ] Makeup – MK cuz I have so much of it.

WHO or WHAT (was/is/are)
[ x ] In my head – Who? Byron...What? Dreading work
[ x ] Wishing - I had a M-F, 9-5 job
[ x ] After this - Goin' back to work
[ x ] Talking to – No one...by myself :(
[ x ] Eating – WAS eating lunch
[ x ] If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what reason – Can't think of anyone
[ x ] Person you wish you could see right now – Byron...I won't see him 'til later tonight
[ x ] Is next to you – Conan O'Brien (on TV of course)
[ x ] Some of your favorite movies – Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Usual Suspects, Big Daddy, Deuce Bigalow...I could go on forever)
[ x ] Something you’re looking forward to in the upcoming month – My FAT-ASS BONUS
[ x ] The last thing you ate - Lunch
[ x ] Something that you are deathly afraid of - Not having a baby
[ x ] What do you want done with your body when you die – Um...I want to be preserved like Ferdinand Marcos and displayed in my home.
[ x ] Who is your worst enemy – My thoughts....damn you thoughts!
[ x ] If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be? Daschund...the hot dog dog
[ x ] What’s the latest you’ve ever stayed up – Uh...24 hours baby...PCN 2k1
[ x ] Ever been to Belgium – can't say that I have
[ x ] Can you eat with chopsticks - Yeah...I have talent
[ x ] What are 5 cities you wouldn’t mind relocating to: Santa Barbara, San Diego, Honolulu, Miami, Manhattan
[ x ] What are some of your favorite pig out foods – Too many...but someone left pistachios at the house and we were eating that shit for days!
[ x ] What’s something that you wish people would understand - Their children and that life's fucking short
[ x ] What’s something you wish you could understand better - My desire to have a child
[ x ] Anyone you miss that you haven’t seen in a long time – Miah, Cheryll, Jenn, Heather, Tricia...so many to name...

No comments: