Saturday, January 17, 2004

"...a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep..."

I'm going to refrain from telling you what my dream was about last night, since most of me wants for it to come true. I've been super sensitive to Byron lately, just being outright irrational and what-not. I wish that sometimes I wasn't this way. I think because of my discontent with my life at this point, that I take it out on someone very close to me...someone who I love to no end...someone that understands me. And he just kinda sits there and takes it. I appreciate him so much for that, especially since this has been something that I've been looking for since I graduated college.

"...no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing...the dream that you wish will come true..."

No comments: