Thursday, January 15, 2004

I think that I may have figured out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I know that I love to work with kids. I know that I am a business savvy woman.

Let's attempt to put those 2 things together...Pre-school Director.

I feel that this would be a good time for me to go back to school because (a) it's been 2 years since I received my BA and (b) I'm WAAAAAY more focused than I was before. It might be age or the fact that I really just want to be happy with what I do. I realized at Seneca and Kiddie Kandids that I absolutely adore kids. I also realized that I love running a business. I think that my need to have a baby has a lot to do with the fact that I need kids in my life. Does that make sense?

Bottom line is that I just want to be happy and if I have to work from the ground up...so be it.

It's times like this when I'm happy that I stopped buying cigarettes. That's like $40 a month extra that I have. I'm gonna need it.

No comments: