Saturday, January 10, 2004

I'm so excited.
And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Interview on Monday means new professional clothes. Can you say SHOPPING? Well, maybe not all out, prolly just a new blouse. And possibly a belt. Gonna stop talking about that because I don't want to jinx it...will let you know the status later.

I've decided that 2004 is the year for KIT. I have so many people that I just haven't talked to (or seen for that matter) in ages. I've already established a day of the week to talk with Miah and I plan to reach out to old skool Santa Barbarians in the near future. Oh, if we all blogged then we could really know what's goin' on. Oh well...

I've noticed that I'm not comfortable calling my boyfriend "babe" or "baby" or "love" or "honey." I was just never one for the terms of endearment, but the funny thing is I can hear myself saying it in my head to Byron, but his name comes out. Moded, huh? Maybe 2004 should be the year for that too...we shall see...

No comments: