Tuesday, May 31, 2005

welcome back

Four days off. Word.

I was surprised that Byron did not have the desire to go to Hayward's PCN. Truthfully, I never really enjoyed sitting through 3 hours of a show (even though I would be in one for 4 years) unless the story and the show itself was truly compelling. I have to say that I did enjoy the last 2 years I went, so I don't know if I'd be missing a whole lot. Byron said that he heard it sucked anyway. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't...I guess we'll never know.

Tricia finally made her way to Mountain House yesterday only to find out that she'll probably be moving to LA within the next couple of months. I guess it's just that time in our lives where the people you love move away and you just kinda have to deal with it. I'm really happy for her though...and her man is the funniest.

I tried some kind of Russian soup today. Borshke is what is called I think. It was delicious.

No comments: