Monday, May 17, 2004

2 more days...

...and I am up out this bitch! I had lunch with Cindee (my boss) and Jose (BRU Manager), saw my girl Lisa (the new San Jose manager) and just enjoyed being here, which is something that I actually took for granted being that more than half the time I wanted to be somewhere else. But, like I said many, many times before, it's just time for me to move on, to have some kind of continuity in my life and to just focus on the important things that I've lost touch with along the way. Namely, my friends from college and MINDSTATE.

MINDSTATE...I miss those guys. I really do. So much has changed over the past 5 years and those guys truly showed me how to have fun and not take myself so seriously. I feel so out of touch with them and it's not like I can't pick up the phone and call...but with my fucked up schedule, I don't even know how I had time to breathe. Maybe it'll change...

I have this feeling a new challenge is on the horizon...and it has nothing to do with my job.

Time will tell if my gut feeling is right.

No comments: