Saturday, May 01, 2004

I hope that I'm not overreacting. I think that part of me may be and I'll admit it. But sometimes I feel taken for granted. I think about so much when I'm by myself, almost to the point of insanity, but I've gotten better at keeping it under wraps.

This wasn't the case this week.

Maybe it's because a new change is on the horizon or the fact that I'm truly feeling tired and burnt out from work, but whatever the reason, I feel like it's gonna take some time before this feeling goes away. How do you ask for something that you need and actually get it? I've been trying to figure that out for days and for days I've been going crazy because the answer isn't as clear as I'd like it to be. For a long time, I've felt like something was missing. There is a void that needs to be filled and I don't know how or what to fill it with. I think a much needed vacation is due, some time for me and only me. I was talking to my friend Tricia today (the first Evangelista I've lived with..ha) and I told her that. She said, "But Dawn, you're not." I'm in denial about alot of things, and I'm starting to realize that whatever I feel, I'm creating for myself. Lately, I've been feeling like someone is putting himself WAY before me and being incredibly selfish with his time. I don't know how to get over this. I haven't talked to him since I left this morning, but it's not like he tried to call me either.

MIAH: Thanks for calling and checking in with me. Miss you mucho!

No comments: