Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I was on the damn phone last night for a good 2 hours trying to vote for Fantasia Barrino so that she could stay for the final and win that shit.

You'd think that 2 hours on the phone, I placed a vote....NOPE. I wish her all the luck in the world, but if the world was fair at all...Jasmine's ass would be on a plane back to Hawaii tonight.

commentary:
For all you Filipinos out there...STOP SUPPORTING JASMINE TRIAS. Seriously. I think we as a community have royally fucked ourselves by allowing this to continue. I'm all for seeing a pinay in the spotlight, but she has probably become the most hated contestant in AI history and the Filipino & Hawaiian community has ruined it all for us. Stop the madness...wote for someone you know is good, not someone you know is Filipina (but hasn't really mentioned that, but that's a whole other can of worms).

No comments: