Friday, May 21, 2004

Stolen from BOS

Current mood - lethargic
Current music - VH1
Current taste - bathroom cleaner (bleh!)
Current hair - in a ponytail
Current clothes - blue sweatshorts & an old Chi Delt Rush shirt
Current annoyance - dishes that WEREN'T done last night
Current smell - bathroom cleaner
Current thing I ought to be doing - cleaning the bedroom now that the bathroom is clean
Current windows open - Blogger
Current desktop picture - that chick from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
Current favorite band - U2
Current book - The Da Vinci Code
Current cd in stereo - John Mayer
Current crush - the Arrowhead guy (haha!)
Current hate - cleaning my bathroom

DO I
Do drugs? no(t anymore)
Have a dream that keeps coming back? - yeah...about having babies
Read the newspaper? - on Sundays
Have any gay or lesbian friends? - look who you're asking
Believe in miracles? - will believe when I see
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? - yes
Consider yourself tolerant of others? - I was a manager that worked with kids AND parents all day. So, the answer is yes.
Consider love a mistake? - it might be a mistake, but it's worth making.
Like the taste of alcohol? - sure, why not?
Have a favorite candy? - Hugs
Believe in astrology? - not really...I just like to read that stuff
Believe in magic? - what kind of magic?
Believe in God? - I believe there is something out there bigger than all of us.
Have any pets? - does at my parents house count?
Go to or plan to go to college? - i just realized that I graduated 3 years ago. Where does the time go?
Have any piercings? - 2 holes in each ear.
Hate yourself - No
Have an obsession? - right now, it's online shopping
Have a secret crush? - uh...
Do they know yet? - uh...
Care about looks? - I care about my looks

LOVE LIFE
Ever been in love? - still am :)
Do you believe in love at first sight? - Taryn & Royce
Do you believe in "the one?" - I think I may have found him
Describe your ideal significant other - someone more like me that can put up with my shit.

JUICY STUFF
Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing? - I don't like to call it a game so much as foreplay.
Have you ever been intoxicated? - If I had a nickel for everytime...

LAST THING YOU
Bought - clothes online yesterday
Ate - popcorn last night
Drank - fruit juice
Read - Miah's journal
Watched on tv - Ultrasound on MTV2

EITHER/ OR
club or houseparty - house party
drinks or shots - both
cats or dogs - dogs
pen or pencil - pencil
gloves or mittens - gloves
food or candy - both
cassette or cd - CD
coke or pepsi - water

LAST PERSON YOU
talked to - Byron
hugged - Byron
instant messaged - Jon

WHERE DO YOU
eat - wherever when the urge strikes
cry - in bed
wish you were - I usually say "at home" but that's where I am right now

HAVE YOU EVER
Dated one of your best friends? - yeah, in high school and most of college
Loved somebody so much it makes you cry? - yes
Drank alcohol? - how many alcohol questions are on this thing anyway?
Done drugs? - Man, talk about repeating questions
Broken the law? - Moving violations count?
Run away from home? - naw
Broken a bone? - no, thank goodness
Played Truth Or Dare? - yes...back in seventh grade and shit.
Kissed someone you didn't know? - no, they kissed me though
Been in a fight? - not like a fist fight
Come close to dying? - no

WHAT IS
The most embarrassing CD in your collection? - I dunno
Your bedroom like? - So messy, it used to have a bunch of clean clothes in laundry baskets at the foot of the bed, but they were all folded and put away by yours truly.
Your favorite thing for breakfast? - coffee
Your favorite restaurant? - Chili's

RANDOM QUESTIONS
What's on your bedside table? - clock, phone, cell phone, night cream for my knees
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? - ice cream
What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? - Jerry Maguire
What is your biggest fear? - not having kids
What feature are you most insecure about? - my tummy
Do you ever have to beg? - like I'm gonna tell y'all
Are you a pyromaniac? - no
Do you know anyone famous? - no
Describe your bed - big with a dark man snoring on it
Spontaneous or plain? - I'm not spotaneous anymore, too old for that shit
Do you know how to play poker? - yes, but if I'm good at it is another question.
What do you carry with you at all times? - my cell phone
What do you miss most about being little? - not being an adult
Are you happy with your given name? - I didn't like it before, but you don't meet very many Filipinas named Dawn. It's more of a white name.
How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? - ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.
What color is your bedroom? - white
Do you talk a lot? - Sometimes I don't shut up
Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? - Yes
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? - No
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? - For the most part, yes.
Do you spend more time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friends? - I spend alot of time with Byron by virtue of us living together.
Are you a tease? - I don't think so...at least, not anymore.
Make the first move? - If I'm tired of waiting...yes.

No comments: