Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I found out some shit yesterday that really pissed me off...up until today. Now, I'm just kinda hurt because the person who said this about me I respected in many ways, but not so much anymore.

Here's the story:
On Monday, I put my 2 weeks notice at my work because I got a job at Allstate (M-F; 8:30-5...woohoo!). I'm pretty tight with my boss so everything went really well and she wasn't as upset as I thought she would be. But then I get this call yesterday from my girl Meisha and she tells me that my boss was upset because I didn't tell her boss that I was looking for a new job. So I'm thinking What the fuck? I'm supposed to tell your boss that I'm looking for a new job? This was bullshit. I'm not contractually obligated to tell her boss shit, so she can kiss my ass. I've been totally honest with her about everything that I was feeling about Kiddie Kandids, she knew that I wasn't completely happy and that I was putting my resume out to see what hits I would get and she had that nerve to talk behind my back to a close friend of mine? How fucking professional is that? I thought that I had a good relationship with my boss up until that point and I have no desire to talk to her or see her, all I want to do is work my 2 weeks out and be up out of there.

What sucks even more is that it strained our relationship and I was hoping that we could hang out and shit even though I didn't work for her anymore. I'm not gonna talk to her about it because I don't think that I should have to. I'm fucking tired of being the bigger person and if she had issues she should have talked to me. Another one bites the dust, I guess.

No comments: