Sunday, May 16, 2004

CHANGE

I always envisioned it to happen a different way and with this reflection I hope that things will only get more challenging for me. Even at 24 years I still am not sure where I fit in, but I know that everyday I get closer and closer to my place in life. The only constant thing in my life other than my family was change. In fact, looking back on the past year, that’s all I really knew. My job changed, my home changed, even my family changed. I moved out of my parent’s house to another permanent residence, unlike in college when I was just moving around from apartment to apartment. I changed jobs from something that was more along the lines of my major to something that had nothing to do with it at all. My family has become bigger, with Byron’s help. I’ve learned to embrace change and know that’s just the way it’s going to be.

  HAPPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ROYCEE BOY!

No comments: