Friday, May 07, 2004

FRIENDS finale was exactly what I wanted it to be: Rachel and Ross together forever. Byron said it was too predictable, but I don't think that I would have wanted it to end any other way. *sigh* I need a new hobby for Thursday night.

Worked a 12 hour shift today, but I'm in a pretty good mood because I know that 11 days from now I'll be throwing a peace sign up to Kiddie Kandids and having a glorious 4 days off! The Rentar girls came in and I got to see my goddaughter. Byron was holding her the whole time and she didn't cry once. He must have felt really good about that...they were so cute together. One day man, ONE DAY... At least he's starting to break down...and the fact that I'm starting a new job helps alot too!

I put the comment thingy there for a reason...use it bitches! jk *smooches!*

No comments: