Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Ahem...
I would like to take the time out to present some haikus by a very good friend of mine, who right now shall be nameless...but he said that later he wanted to be linked off my site as if a lot of people frequent my site, except Miah, Byron and Cheryll (and welcome to my insanity Cheryll...it's good to have you here). I found them absolutely hilarious, but I have this feeling that some other people might not. Just goes to show you how twisted my humor is in the right company.

the longanisa
glistening with oil and fat
on your breath all day

combos and cheez-its
raisins as ants on a log
some sorry ass hor doerves

chick won't stop eating
i think she's gonna explode
small children, beware

top ramen with cheese
rabbit cutting its own hair
that shit is CRAZY!

it's toonces the cat
driving off a cliff again
stupid cat can't drive


OH! OH! I WANNA TRY! I WANNA TRY!

i always wondered
what Justin looks like naked
will find out in june


That was fun!

No comments: