Monday, February 10, 2003

I've been running for 20 minutes everyday for the past 4 days. I'm pretty proud of myself considering that I haven't really worked out like this since I was single. It's weird how my motivation to do things now has changed. Not that my actions have always been selfish and self-fulfilling, but I just realize that there are other people that I now share my life with. I don't know if this all makes sense, but I was thinking this when I was talking to my mom about my life. We talked about my current situation (I am jobless and have a boyfriend). Byron comes up in a lot of my conversations with both my mom and my sister. My mom asked me if Byron wanted to get married. I told her yes. She asked me if he wanted to marry me. I again said yes. My mom looked thoughtful for a minute and then told me that I before anything happens, I need to find a job and be stable. I don't know what to make of that. I guess I'll find out later.

No comments: