Friday, February 07, 2003

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE NO JOB AND ALL YOU DO ALL DAY IS THINK)
rational thinking makes me tired
it's so much easier to be irrational
i wish someone would listen to the stupid shit i have to say
no matter how dumb it sounds, just listen, and not judge
give thoughts, but not necessarily advise
i'd like to show weakness sometimes
i want to be human
i'm scared that people will give up on me
that i'm too much for them to handle
are you strong enough to stand by me?
i have this habit of keeping it in
wanting to cry over little things
the desire to scream and kick
and throw things across the room
i'm passionate about alot of things
i live from extreme to extreme
in a world of gray, i can only see black and white
does this make me blind?
oblivious to the obvious?
how do i become an optimist?
i've slowly become insane
i forgot what it was to be normal
everything is so much easier said than done
i can't keep pulling this weight if i expect to go further
i need someone to help me carry the burden or let it go all together
what's the deal with me?
i've hit rock bottom again
i'm never where i want to be
have i become what i fear?
insatiable...never satisfied
this world i've created...does anyone want to join me?
(I have too much time on my hands)

No comments: