Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I don't really like Dream, but the chorus part sums up the way that I'm feeling right now.

"You better see, we're different as can be. She and I are not alike, so don't compare her to me."

I can understand being traumatized by the past because there is not one person in this world that is apprehensive about something because of what happened before. Hell, I went through the same shit yesterday. But you know what's different about this one? It was resolved. And not just in an "I'm sorry babe, I'll never do that again" way, but in a "we are going to talk about this because we're both adults and hell naw I ain't gonna turn the other cheek like I always do" kind of way. I guess we're stronger than this. Wow, I actually got to say how I felt about everything. I actually didn't bottle it up like I usually do. Finally...PROGRESS.

Off subject: Why the fuck did Ja-rule and Ashanti use "Grease" as a theme for their new video? Could somebody please explain to me, like I'm fucking two years old, why would we do such a horrible thing? WHY GOD WHY?

No comments: