Sunday, February 09, 2003

I feel bad because lately I've been having a hard time telling the person that I love the most what I want. I feel bad because lately I've been so edgy and all I do is take it out on that same person. I feel bad because I can't seem to control my emotions anymore and that I have to start all over again learning who the fuck I am. Who am I? I just want to be assured that these mental breakdowns are allowed. I want to know that what I'm feeling is completely normal and that I am going to get through this. My horoscope told me that I should be looking into a new career and "don't settle for less than you deserve. See what you can find, and move toward a more fulfilling future." I guess Astrocenter.com wasn't aware of our current economic situation. *sighs* It's been 4 days since my last cigarette...and I haven't tried to kill anyone yet. Good times.

No comments: