Thursday, August 18, 2005

comments

Found this in my comments:

Anonymous said... http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=aivster&tab=weblogs&uid=324006501 Please Read!!!

People will say what they want. I can't change what's being said about me and I have already taken responsibility for my actions. I've been in contact with the other party involved and I thought it was resolved amicably. Whoever left this comment, if you're intentions were positive, thanks for looking out...if the intentions were negative, I am aware of what's going on. Leave it alone, I've put it out of my mind since then.

I hate having to put a disclaimer on everything...but I'm not trying to generate more shit talking by posting this. I just want to let my folks know that I'm over it. It's over...it's done with...let's move on.

No comments: