Wednesday, August 10, 2005

softball

Last night, Babe's team won 15-3...or something like that. LOL I do pay attention, but I'm not sure about the accuracy of the score. What a good fiancee I am. Anywho, I'm used to it being just me and Rizzel at the games, but yesterday we had quite a few fans in the stand. Some random quotes from last night:

"C'mon Byron...HIT THAT!"
"Yeah...HIT THAT!"

"How much would you pay for Byron's balls?"
"Um...nothing. I'll get 'em for free."

"What do you call it when they run around the bases like that?"
"Uh...a homerun."

"Don't eat that off the ground. We're not bums."
"Not yet anyway."

from a guy: "He won't let me kiss him."

"He's fast because he's low to the ground."

Fun stuff. My sister hella dissed me yesterday for an A's game. Too bad they lost.

No comments: