Thursday, August 11, 2005

war of the words

Certain events that have transpired over the past 24 hours have led me to truly reflect on my actions. I will openly admit now that I was wrong in the way everything was handled. It was poor decision making on my part and definitely not one of my most mature moments.

With that said, the only person who is deserves an apology for my behavior is Byron. His opinion of me is the only one that truly matters. After explaining the situation and apology, he was so understanding and accepting of that apology. I believe his exact words were, "nothing can make me change my opinion for you babe, at least not something like this." I then realized that the "mature" thing that I should have don was not to find amusement at someone else's expense, but to realize the message behind it.

Byron's a great catch...I'm so happy that I caught him.

No comments: