Wednesday, August 17, 2005

there should be a law

That bans old people from certain things. No, I'm serious. I know that this sounds ageist, but whatever...not a day goes by, not a day...where I don't have to deal with the hijinks of some old person. Usually, I'm on the road when it happens, but today it was in the supermarket.

I'm waiting in line at the express cashier and it clearly states "10 items or less." There was an old woman in front of me with like 50 bajillion things in her cart. The cashier says to her, "Ma'am, this aisle is for 10 items or less." She replies by saying that she cannot see the sign. He lets her through, but then she also says, "If anyone is in a hurry, that's too damn bad." I kid you not. This bitch has the audacity to say this in front of a line of 3 that's forming behind her when the cashier was kind enough to let her through the line. At least she wasn't paying with a check because then Dawn would have to choke a bitch. And what makes me the most angry about this situation is that this bitch had a younger friend with her! Why the fuck didn't your friend tell you to go to another line?

So lame.

3 comments:

jdb said...

"At least she wasn't paying with a check because then Dawn would have to choke a bitch."

OMG I am laughing so hard right now... I know that is soooo mean!

cici said...

DUDE that would have pissed me off too!! it's one thing to be old, but it's a whole nother thing to use it for evil purposes.

Anonymous said...

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=aivster&tab=weblogs&uid=324006501

Please Read