Thursday, August 25, 2005

hopping mad

"Hopping mad" is such a weird term. When I think of "hopping," I think of bunnies and aren't they usually happy? It's almost like an oxymoron.

Anyway...2 things made me hopping mad last night. One was justified and the other was not. haha. About a week ago, there was a family that was killed on I-5 because some stupid ass drunk driver was going the wrong way. The family wasn't even from here, they were from the East coast. Can you imagine? Your vacationing somewhere and you fucking die. It made me think of all the idiot drivers on the road and I was livid. How dare they make such a decision to wrecklessly drive and take away a young family's life? Ugh...it makes me sick to my stomach just to think about it.

As for the other thing, Byron and I had a yelling match over ceremony readings. In comparison to the other thing, it was pretty stupid.

3 comments:

jdb said...

I think you should have the readings your want, you are the bride anyways! hehehe =)

dawn marie said...

LOL...I actually did pick them out, he just wanted me to read them to him and he was making stupid comments while I was reading...that's pretty much what started the arguement...so dumb.

Joy said...

Jason can be like that... so erkin. hahahahaha..