Friday, May 13, 2005

"I'm FULL!"

Those Taco Bell commercials are cheesy...but my favorite one is the guy in the interrogation room and they turn on the light on the other side of the mirror...and capitan is eating a burrito. I tend to amuse easily as most of you know...

Today is "Free Lunch Friday" meaning that I don't bring my lunch from home because I'm going to be fed by someone else. Normally, my boss and his wife would take me out to a restaurant, but my boss has been "under the weather" this week. So, his wife bought a lasagna from Trader Joe's and some Costco sushi to share with me. They're so nice. I love it here.

Tomorrow is Royceeboy's 2nd birthday party at City Beach, which yours truly has to pick up balloons at Party America for, then the A's & Yankees at night. Man, I hope they win because the teams I've been watching lately have lost. I need them winners so I know that I'm not a bad luck charm.

It's Friday the 13th...and I dropped hella brand names in this post. Word.

1 comment:

reegsta said...

it was good runnin' into you last nite...i shall never sake bomb again.