Wednesday, May 18, 2005

much ado about nothing

Guess what y'all...it's been 4 weeks since I asked for addresses and THE FREAKIN' LIST IS STILL INCOMPLETE! ARGH! It's so out of my control now...I've stated my feelings and if it gets across, it gets across. I'm through with that. On to more important things like my arts and crafts.

Like everyone else, I'm tainted by the past. I had a boyfriend who lied all the time and led me to trust no one. I had another boyfriend who would talk shit about my sisters and close girlfriends to me, but would be hella fake to their faces. Another boyfriend just fucked with my head for about a year or so. No wonder I'm such a bitch sometimes. Fix it damn it.

I'm like everyone else. Mom and Dad paid for me to go to college and bought me a car (which I later paid off). I live in a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house with my fiance. I workout everyday and watch what I eat because I'm not 5'3" and a size 2. I put on pant leg on one leg at a time and take poops on a daily basis. Since I'm so typical...I'm not allowed to have any type of opinion because there is always someone else that has it harder than me. You know what? I don't fucking care. I have what I have and I make do with it. I'm aware of my own personal issues and have addressed them several times with myself.

I need to stop with the coffee in the morning...for real though.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Dawn!!!!

I found your blog through myspace.. You and Byron take such cute pictures!! I also checked out your website with you and Bryon.. Pretty cool!! Anyways, just wanted to say hi!! I'll see you at Christinas! (I feel like its hella days from now!)

Joy