Thursday, May 19, 2005

peer pressure

Okay Cheryll, no more wedding talk...for now =P

Total volume of music files on my computer
I'm gonna go ahead and say 0MB as our computer crashed about 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that there were many music files there, however someone had connected the speakers incorrectly and we didn't figure that out until about 2 months ago. Sad.

The last CD I bought
That's a tough one. I think it's "Now That's What I Call Music, Volume 17." The last CD I "recieved" was Gavin DeGraw's "Chariot." You wanna talk about who fell off the Hip-Hop Wagon...I'm your gal.

Song playing right now
...in reality? Nothing, it's silent.
...in my head? "Behind Those Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson

Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me
Make Me Whole - Amel Larrieux
This song is just absolutely beautiful...brings tears to my eyes everytime.

Miss Fat Booty - Mos Def
I know I can't afford to stop...for one moment...

Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones (aka the Austin Powers theme song)
I can see the opening dance sequence now...

The Light - Common Sense
Who doesn't love Common?

Do Your Thing - N*SYNC
I had to put one in here...you just gotta listen to the lyrics.

Pass the Baton to Five People
Regan I know you want too...
Miah so you can update already.
Ciciely just for fun.
Jeffy I know you're bored...
Lil Sis if you're out there!

I got bangs now! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

reegsta said...

oh you know i'ma do it...shoot, i already have half the answers in my posts

cici said...

yay i'm doing it right now!