Thursday, May 12, 2005

nesting

I had a pretty uneventful morning here at work and for some reason I decided to reorganize everything. My boss went to a doctor's appointment, so I cleaned for a good hour straight..and the funny part is, my boss' pregnant wife was in his office and she was cleaning too!

I'm deciding on whether or not I should have a second cup of coffee. I can feel my eyes bugging out already...yeah, I think I'll have a second cup.

I've been stumbling on other people's xangas/blogs and I tell you, I noticed that there are a lot of young mothers out there. I always thought that I would be, but now that I'm 25 about to be married at 26, would I still qualify as a young mother? I would like to have my kids before I'm 30 though...maybe this time next year I'll be a momma or a momma-to-be.

I've wished for a kid for so long, but when I think of how I was when I was growing up...goddamn, I give my parents much props for raising me. I think that through junior high to the first couple years of high school, I was my parent's problem child, but I make up for it now. I see how fast my niece and nephew are growing up and my mind just fills with all these thoughts. I don't know what kind of parents Byron and I are going to be...but I'm happy that I won't be going through it by myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel u on the uneventful mornings at work. Having one right now. But I love the new layout!